Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is an FCC program providing a monthly benefit of $30 to eligible households. The ACP benefit is non-transferable and limited to one monthly internet discount.
The ACP is a federal government benefit program operated by the FCC and, if the program ends, or when a household is no longer eligible, subscribers will be subject to the provider’s regular rates, terms, and conditions. A qualifying household receiving the ACP benefit through another internet provider may elect to receive service from Tri-CoGo and have the qualifying benefit applied to their monthly bill.
How To Qualify
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
Your income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
Your household participates in assistance programs such as:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Free and Reduced Price School Lunch or Breakfast (2019-20, 2020-21, or 2021-2022 school year)
- Federal Pell Grant (current award year)
To get started, visit https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/ for complete details and to apply. Once you have applied and received approval, including your APP ID, call Tri-CoGo at 844-662-7569 to have the ACP discount applied to your new or existing service.